RAINFOREST Twill Bomber with Removable Down Liner Jacket
A removable, down-insulated liner adds warmth to a durable twill bomber jacket styled with a corduroy-lined placket and full-grain leather trim at the shirt collar and welt pockets.
- 27" length (size Medium).
- Hidden front-zip closure with storm flap.
- Front angled zip pockets; interior pockets.
- Adjustable-button cuffs.
- Removable down liner.
- Lined, with 100% polyester.
- 100% polyester with leather trim.
- Dry clean or machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- By Rainforest; imported.
- Men's Sportswear.
Men's Rainforest Jackets
Rainforest was founded in 1986 by Jack Wu, wanting to deliver outerwear that was both fine quality and functional, in state-of-the-art designs and technologies. With almost thirty years of experience in the fashion industry, Rainforest is now the go-to brand for rugged, elegant luxury outerwear that stands the test of time. The collection of men's Rainforest jackets boasts a huge range of quilted bombers, parkas and waterproofs in so many great styles and colors they'll have your back covered for years to come.