Zimmermann Amari Printed Tiered Cotton And Silk-Blend Chiffon Dress
Mismatched paisley prints decorated so many key pieces in Zimmermann's Spring '19 collection – they're inspired by '70s bohemian patchwork. Cut from lightweight cotton and silk-blend chiffon, this dress has a tiered skirt for lots of movement when you walk and the balloon sleeves are best accentuated by pushing the cuffs up a little. Style yours with neutral or white accessories.
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a slightly loose fit
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing the designer's size 0
- - Multicolored cotton and silk-blend chiffon
- - Slips on
- - 76% cotton, 24% silk; lining: 100% viscose
- - Dry clean
- - Imported
The Australian fashion label Zimmermann was founded in 1991 in Sydney by the sisters Nicky and Simone Zimmermann. The brand became internationally sucessfull due to its flattering, stylish swimwear and its ready-to-wear collections. The designes are sophisticated, feminine and contain lots of costly details.