How do I return an international order?
Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Order number
- Description of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for the return
We'll provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped and the amount you will be refunded. Refund amounts for returned items will be credited to you by Borderfree in the same currency, using the same exchange rate as your original tender.
Please note: shipping fees are not refunded for a preference return. Preference returns are returns that are made for any reason other than the receipt of damaged/defective or incorrect merchandise.
All European Union customers have the right to back out of a purchase within 7 days of completing the transaction (e.g. placing the order on the website). If a European Union customer cancels their order during this 7-day period, Borderfree will reimburse the customer for the cost of the product(s) AND any extra fees (e.g. shipping) paid by the customer to receive the item. Borderfree can, however, charge the customer for the cost of shipping goods back to Borderfree. Reimbursement by Borderfree will be within 30 days.
7. How do I return an item from an international order that shipped directly from the vendor?
8. Can I exchange an item from my international order?
9. Can I return a gift I received from an international order?
10. How do I receive credit for items returned from my international order?
2. What is the return and exchange policy?
3. How long does it take for refunds to come through?
4. Do I get free returns at fashionbarnshop.com?
5. How do I return a gift purchased on fashionbarnshop.com?