Burberry Logo Detail ECONYL® Crossbody Bag
- A compact bag reworked in ECONYL® – a sustainable nylon yarn made from regenerated fishing nets, fabric scraps and industrial plastic. The design is detailed with leather trims and jacquard-woven Burberry lettering. Carry it crossbody or by the adjustable webbed nylon strap.
- 22 x 11 x 16.5cm/8.7 x 4.3 x 6.5in
- Outer: 90% polyamide (ECONYL®), 10% polyurethane
- Trim: 100% calf leather
- Adjustable crossbody strap
- One exterior zip pocket, one exterior slip pocket
- Three card slots
- Zip closure
- Polished metal hardware
ABOUT THE BRAND
Thomas Burberry opened his shop in 1856, establishing himself as the go-to purveyor for outdoor apparel. His coats, constructed from the water-resistant, gabardine fabric he invented, would earn Burberry the honor of outfitting trench-fighting British soldiers in WWI. After the war, the "trench coat" found its way into civilian life, and soon it became an icon of dapper London style. The trench made Burberry famous, but by 2000 the company had grown into a luxury-clothing juggernaut. Looking to redefine its identity, Burberry tapped fellow Brit Christopher Bailey as chief creative officer in 2001. Under his stewardship, Burberry introduced the Prorsum, London, and Brit lines—and has pulled off a unique feat: looking at the past, and toward the future, while hitting on what works today.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We guarantee the authenticity of every item we sell or 100% of your money back.
We guarantee You Receive item as described. Or your money back. Ensuring your trust is most important to us.