Celine "Chasseur" Jacket In Bouclé Tweed Black
"CHASSEUR" JACKET WITH 6 BUTTONS IN BOUCLÉ TWEED
- 58% WOOL 35% MOHAIR 7% NYLON
- 100% VISCOSE CELINE STRIPE JACQUARD LINING
- CLASSIC FIT
- CREW NECK
- LOW-CUT NECKLINE
- TAILORED WITH SHOULDER PADS
- 2 FLAP PATCH POCKETS WITH CELINE "COAT OF ARMS" BUTTONS
- 6 CELINE "COAT OF ARMS" BUTTONS
- 4 CELINE "COAT OF ARMS" BUTTONS ON THE CUFFS
- MADE IN ITALY
- REFERENCE : 2V09G333J.38NO
ABOUT THE BRAND
Founded in 1945 by Céline and Richard Vipiana, French fashion house Céline was built upon a dedication to craft, and to this day it is renowned for its mix of innovation and timeless design. Now noted for its experimentation, use of artisan techniques and refined sense of luxury, Celine’s ready-to-wear line reflects the practical and timelessly modern products that made its name. Designing functional clothing with a focus on tailoring as well as shoes, accessories and leather goods, Céline evokes a sense of considered sophistication with every collection.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We guarantee the authenticity of every item we sell or 100% of your money back.
We guarantee You Receive item as described. Or your money back. Ensuring your trust is most important to us.