Chloe Bridget Medium Shoulder Bag, Blue
- Grained calfskin.
- Light golden hardware.
- Zip top.
- Flat tote handles with rings.
- Chloe logo bar trims handle base.
- Removable shoulder strap.
- Three interior open pockets.
- 10 1/4"H x 13 3/4"W x 6 1/3"D.
- Made in Italy.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.