Chloe Marcie Large Shoulder Bag, Black
Women's Size Guide:
Men's Size Guide:
Double Points For LoyallistsGet Double Points in shoes every day!
Make your own luck with this horseshoe-inspired handbag from Chloe. Like all pieces from the Marcie group, this supple leather bag features bow-shaped buckles on the handle.
- Calfskin with golden hardware.
- Leather-wrapped top handles with signature crossover rings; 5 1/2" drop.
- Zip top seals roomy body.
- Flap pocket on front, trimmed with buckles and contrast topstitching.
- Cotton canvas lining; inside zip and open pockets.
- Approx. 12"H x 17"W x 6"D; weighs approx. 2lbs 8oz.
- Made in Italy.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections