Ray Ban Rb3689 Metal Ii Aviator Sunglasses
A sophisticated reboot of the legendary Aviator now with flat temples that can perfectly accommodate prescription lenses. A double bridge, metal with polished enamel coating, and the option for Evolve and polar lenses, ensure this legendary look checks every box.
- Metal frame
- Glass lens
- UV Protection Coating coating
- Lens width: 58 millimeters
- Bridge: 14 millimeters
- Arm: 140 millimeters
- 100% UV protection: Ray-Ban sunglass lenses are coated with 100% uv protection to protect your eyes from all harmful UV rays
- Polarized RB3689 aviator sunglasses: These unisex Ray-Ban sunglasses feature a classic aviator metal frame with a sleek double bridge and flat temples adorned with Havana Temple tips and polarized blue lenses and are prescription ready
- Case & cleaning cloth included: Each pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses come with a Cleaning cloth and case to clean and protect your sunglasses from scratches and damage
- Visit the Ray-Ban brand shop: Click on Ray-Ban above the product title to shop the entire Ray-Ban sunglass and optical assortment
ABOUT THE BRAND
Style, tradition, and freedom of expression are the key values underpinning the philosophy of Ray-Ban, which has been the undisputed world leader in sun and prescription eyewear for generations. Unaffected by the conceptual transience of fashion, Ray-Ban made a name for itself thanks to the absolute quality and authenticity of its eyewear. Ray-Ban’s eyewear collections remain true to the brand’s classic heritage, while continuously evolving to meet the needs of today's fashion and contemporary lifestyle. Today Ray-Ban is more "iconic" than ever and worn by countless movie celebrities and trendsetters all over the world.
The company Bausch & Lomb created Ray-Ban originally for the US Army Air Corporation as sunglasses to protect aviators from the damaging rays of the sun. The Aviator soon became an iconic classic with plenty of fashion re-emergences since its beginning. From General Douglas MacArthur to Tom Cruise in Top Gun, aviators have been embraced by all. Of course, the iconic black plastic Ray-Ban launched in 1952 as the Wayfarer and has seen equal success. Ray-Ban has been linked to Hollywood for decades but women and men across the globe have embraced the eyewear for its endless appeal and durable nature.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We guarantee the authenticity of every item we sell or 100% of your money back.
We guarantee You Receive item as described. Or your money back. Ensuring your trust is most important to us.