Cuisinart GR-55 Griddler Stainless Steel Nonstick Grill/Griddle Combo
- Countertop combination grill/griddle with 15-by-9-inch cooking surface
- 2 removable/reversible nonstick grill and griddle plates for half/half, full-griddle, or full-grill options
- Dual temperature-control dials for adjusting the heat on one or both sides; power/ready indicator lights
- Removable center drip tray; cleaning tool and user manual with recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
In the 70s, after a holiday in France, Carl Sontheimer, an American engineer who loved France and its cuisine, designed a range of kitchen appliances sold to restaurant professionals in the United States.
Benefiting from the latest in technology, this range rapidly found a place among a public that was on a quest for inventive and quick cooking: the Cuisinart food processor became a must in the kitchen, the press seized it and the company developed a multi-faceted culinary world. In 1989, the Conair Group acquired Cuisinart to develop the brand around its founding values: noble, robust and solid materials, exclusive technologies, innovative concepts, an elegant and compact design and simple and practical use. To guarantee results. Over the years, Cuisinart established it position as leader in kitchen tools by diversifying its range and penetrating various market segments: blenders, coffee makers, toasters, griddlers, and so on.
In 2003, Cuisinart returned stronger than ever to the country that inspired its creation, sponsored by a great chef, the ambassador for French cuisine, Paul Bocuse. Diligent user of Cuisinart products, he affiliates himself with our brand's professionalism and values. Since then, Cuisinart has been launched on other European markets where it has confirmed its calling to become a brand that represents pleasure and lifestyle.