Freebird Irish Triple-Buckle Distressed Knee Boots
- Freebird distressed leather knee boot.
- Round toe.
- Topstitched welt.
- Triple-buckle detail across ankle.
- Interior side zip and stretch inset at collar for ease of dress.
- Stacked 1" heel; 10"H shaft with 14" circ.
- Padded insole; smooth outsole.
- "Irish" is made in Mexico.
These boots are a throwback to vintage Americana and the quality craftsmanship it represents. Each is made entirely by hand out of thoughtfully selected materials and then inspected multiple times to guarantee they're perfect. And to ensure they'll last you for years to come, the soles are crafted using Goodyear® construction, in which stacks of leather are hammered and stitched together for long-wearing durability. Freebird styles include lace-up, knee-high, booties, Western, and more.