FRYE Women's Jenna Cut Stud Short Boot
- Round toe; pull on; adjustable buckles; studded upper
- 1" heel; 8.5" shaft height, 12" circumference
- Available in full and half sizes
- Please note: Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- Leather upper, leather lining, leather sole
John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free Shipping + Free Returns
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 14 days to return most Fashionbarn Shop purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned. For complete details, see our Shipping and Returns policies.
Women's Size Guide: