FRYE Women's Melissa Harness InSide-Zip Boot
- Smooth leather upper.
- Round toe.
- Antiqued silver hardware.
- Full inside zip for ease of dress.
- 15"H shaft; 14" circumference, extended calf.
- Harness strap with ring detail.
- Leather lining and sole.
- 1" stacked heel.
- "Melissa" is made in Mexico.
John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.