Isotoner Signature Woodlands French Terry Slipper
Isotoner Signature Woodlands French Terry Slipper Black
- - Enhanced Heel Cushion Absorbs Heel Shock
- - Special EVA heel cushion to absorb impact
- - focus on heel strike-first point of contact in every step
- - provide cushiony comfort with every step
- - Surround your feet in the ultimate comfort of quality materials, cushion enhancements and custom fit.
SM 6.5-7 / MD 7.5-8 / LG8.5-9 / XL9.5-10
isotoner's story begins in 1910 with the founding of the Aris Glove Company, a European maker of fine leather gloves and knit accessories. After making its way to the United States, Aris would create the glove that would become its namesake and an icon would be born.
In the early 1970s, Aris created a glove unlike any other made from a nylon/spandex fabric with leather trim. Recognizing the glove's unique 4-way stretch and massaging properties, Aris named the glove isotoner by combining the words "isometric" and "toning." The isotoner glove was a major success with a name so recognizable that Aris adopted it and became ARIS isotoner, Inc. Following the success of isotoner women's gloves, isotoner men's gloves and slippers quickly followed.