Lanvin Sunglasses SLN020S in Color 0300
Jeanne Lanvin founded her label in 1889, starting out as a milliner and later dressing Paris’s upper class. The company built a name with ultrafeminine clothing, marked by elaborate trimmings like embroidery and beading, as well as its popular fragrances. Today, it’s the oldest French fashion house in operation.
- Model: SLN 020S
- Frame: Shiny Gold and Brown Tone with Rhinestone Embellishments
- Material: Metal and Plastic
- Lens: Brown Gradient
- Made In Italy
- Lens 63 mm x Bridge 16 mm x Arms 130 mm
- Protection: 100-percent UV
- Includes original box, case, Certificate of Authenticity
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free Shipping + Free Returns
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 14 days to return most Fashionbarn Shop purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned. For complete details, see our Shipping and Returns policies.
Women's Size Guide: