Lanvin Sunglasses SLN020S in Color 0300
Jeanne Lanvin founded her label in 1889, starting out as a milliner and later dressing Paris’s upper class. The company built a name with ultrafeminine clothing, marked by elaborate trimmings like embroidery and beading, as well as its popular fragrances. Today, it’s the oldest French fashion house in operation.
- Model: SLN 020S
- Frame: Shiny Gold and Brown Tone with Rhinestone Embellishments
- Material: Metal and Plastic
- Lens: Brown Gradient
- Made In Italy
- Lens 63 mm x Bridge 16 mm x Arms 130 mm
- Protection: 100-percent UV
- Includes original box, case, Certificate of Authenticity
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We guarantee the authenticity of every item we sell or 100% of your money back.
We guarantee You Receive item as described. Or your money back. Ensuring your trust is most important to us.