Lauren Ralph Lauren Classic-Fit Total Comfort Navy Stripe Wool 2Piece Suit
- Jacket: notched lapel; two-button closure; stretch gussets; front flap pockets; external chest pocket at left chest; four-button cuffs; side vents; fully lined
- Pants: zip fly with button-and-hook closure; front slant pockets; stretch waistband; back button-through welt pockets. Partially lined to the knee.
- 6" drop (Subtract 6 inches from your jacket size to determine your pant waist size)
- Approximate measurements ( Rise: 11 1/4", Leg Opening: 17 1/2", Inseam: 36 1/2") All based off a 42R Suit
- UltraFlex™ allows total freedom of movement, shape retention and comfort
- The fullest suit we carry, cut wider through the shoulders
- Extra room through chest and back
- Fuller trouser leg
- Suits must be returned within 30 days of receipt with valid proof of purchase and all tags attached. Worn or altered garments may not be returned.
- Dry clean
Men's Lauren by Ralph Lauren Suits
U.S. designer Ralph Lifshitz (Lauren) was born in the Bronx, New York City, in 1939. He attended business school and served briefly in the U.S. Army before going to work as a sales assistant at menswear retailer Brooks Brothers.
Men’s Lauren by Ralph Lauren suits are the ultimate in sophistication. This magnificent collection features luxurious regular fit wool suits, flannel vested slim fit styles, and classic Glen plaid two pieces.