Levi's 505 Regular Fit Jeans Clif Stretch
- Levi's® 505™ Regular Jeans
- One of our most popular straight fit jeans, the 505™ Regular Fit Jeans are beloved for their classic straight-leg style. Cut to sit at the waist, comfortable throughout the seat and thigh—straight down to the ankle. Great for all body types.
- Also known as 505™ Straight Fit
- Regular Fit
- Classic Seat & Thigh
- Straight leg, 16.5" leg opening
- Sits Below Waist
- Zip fly
- 100% Cotton
- Rinse, Dark Stonewash, Medium Stonewash, Light Stonewash: 14.5 oz
- Black:14 oz
- Shoestring: 9.5 oz
- Steely Blue Comfort: 100% Other Fibres, 10.8 oz.(Discontinued color)
- Rigid Wash: This wash is cut larger in the waist and longer in the length to allow for shrinkage since this color has not been prewashed. Please wash this garment before wearing.
- There can be NO shipments of Levi Strauss & Company products to any address outside of the United States for any reason at any time.
- Levi Strauss & Company has a 6 unit limit purchase policy in place to control non-consumers from accumulating products for resale elsewhere.
- Fit Update
- Since 2010, Levi has updated the fit of the 505™ Jean.
- The 505™ fit was originally packaged as a ‘regular’ fit and when Levi changed the fit in 2010 it was packaged as a ‘straight’ fit.
- Many of the changes were not received well by customers so they modified it again in 2011.
- The latest fit is not the same as it was originally. The rises in both the front and back will still be lower than the original, but not as much as the first change. Also, the thigh to knee measurement will not be as tapered as it was, making it more of a straight fit.
- Contact Customer Service if you wish to know specific measurements on jeans we have in stock during this transitional period.
- In Late 2012, the jean was renamed 505™ Regular Fit.
The iconic Levi’s® jean comes from a time-tested tradition of tough, durable workwear. Originally founded as a dry goods company supplying the miners, pioneers, and farmers through the Gold Rush and settling of California, Levi Strauss & Co. introduced their patented rivet process, evolving the blue jean from a standard piece of frontier gear into the timeless, versatile piece that is a staple of every modern wardrobe.
Generations have passed between the company’s establishment and the present day, but some things remain the same – durable, resilient denim, and the 501® Original Fit jean. The men’s collection has always provided the perfect fit for whatever style you’re seeking. Whether you’re looking for a modern straight leg, timeless bootcut, a scene-stealing slim or skinny, or a more contemporary, tapered cut, the 500 series has the right fit for your style. When you’re looking for a more dialed-in, personalized look, the 501® Shrink-To-Fit, along with the wide selection of button-down shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies, and trucker, insulated, and jean jackets are there to finish off your kit.
The Levi’s® women’s collection is an expansive curation of signature fits that cater to an endless variety of silhouettes. The Lot 700 collection offers a stunning variety of chic, fashion-forward jeans in skinny, slim, and bootcut fits. The 300 Series hugs curves and perfectly complements silhouettes with shaping leggings, skinny jeans, and bootcuts. Ladies, you get your own 501® Original featuring a score of subtle, modern updates for a boyfriend look, while jean jackets, classic, trucker, moto, and military field jackets, pieces round out the collection.
With an eye for the future, LS&Co fills out their collection with a footwear series that perfectly complements the classic look of their jeans. If you’re looking for sneakers, there’s a wide selection of vulcanized, cap-toe sneakers, canvas plimsolls, and high tops. If you’re interested in something a little burlier, there’s a wide assortment of workwear, military, moc-toe and Chelsea boots that round out the footwear collection.
Like the iconic two-horse trademark image implies, Levi’s® are built tough enough to last the punishment you can put them through, and still stand the test of time and of style.