Mother The Insider Crop Jeans, Black
MOTHER puts the bootcut jean on the chopping block with this cropped-and-frayed pair that flaunts latest denim silhouette obsession.
Cropped and frayed step hems add vintage charm to slightly flared jeans.
- If between sizes, order one size up.
- 23=000, 24=00, 25=0, 26=2, 27=4, 28=6, 29=8, 30=10, 31=12, 32=14.
- High rise.
- 24" inseam; 15" leg opening; 10" front rise; 15" back rise (size 29)
- Zip fly with button closure
- Five-pocket style
- 92.5% cotton, 5% polyester, 2.5% Lycra® spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Made in the USA of imported fabric
MOTHER was founded in 2010 by Tim Kaeding and Lela Becker. Famous for its super-soft fabrics and irreverent attitude, their boutique, made-in-L.A. brand is unique for its genius for keeping an indie spirit while still offering fits and washes that appeal to a wide range of women. Creative Director, Tim likes to say that MOTHER, a word as loaded with innuendo as it is unconditional love, goes against the grain; the brand pushes technological boundaries when it comes to that signature soft denim, and pushes brand boundaries when it comes to its unconforming and rebellious spirit. The collection evokes memories and experiences of growing up in California in the 70s -what you were wearing, what you were doing and who you were getting in trouble with.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We guarantee the authenticity of every item we sell or 100% of your money back.
We guarantee You Receive item as described. Or your money back. Ensuring your trust is most important to us.