Nike Max 270 React “Bauhaus” CQ6549-100
The Nike Air Max 270 React “Bauhaus” is the debut colorway of the lifestyle sneaker that combines the 270 Air Max unit with React foam cushioning. Nike Sportswear paired two of the brand’s most popular cushioning platforms for this 2019 release that also features a stylish upper that takes cues from the React Element 87 silhouette. It is constructed in multi-layered no-sew materials with a traditional tongue and speed lacing system. This “Bauhaus” colorway features a multi-color treatment inspired by the Bauhaus art movement that was characterized by designs with simplified geometric shapes and asymmetrical color balance.
- Cushioning: absorbs impact and distributes weight for consistent, buoyant comfort under each step
- White/White-Flash Crimson
- Lace-up style
- Removable cushioned insole
- Nike React foam sole turns every step into springy returned energy
- Visible Max Air unit in the heel provides clear Air-Sole cushioning
- Textile and synthetic upper and lining/rubber and synthetic sole
ABOUT THE BRAND
Nike is an icon born under the name Blue Ribbon Sports in Oregon, USA, in 1972. Since its establishment until today, the brand has produced sneakers and apparel that push the limits every day. Nike Air Max, Huarache, Air Force or Roshe are just an example of what we offer. There is a reason Nike is a top sneaker seller and Footshop has you covered.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We guarantee the authenticity of every item we sell or 100% of your money back.
We guarantee You Receive item as described. Or your money back. Ensuring your trust is most important to us.