Prada Leather Lug Chelsea Boots
- 0.75"/20mm heel (approximately).
- 4.75"/120mm shaft, 10.75"/27cm circumference (approximately).
- Plain toe. Elastic ankle gores. Pull tab at topline.
- Rubber heel. Textured welt.
- Pulls on.
- Lined with leather.
- Diamond-textured rubber sole.
- Available in Brown.
- Made in Italy.
In 1913, Mario Prada founded his leather-goods label in Italy. Six years later, it became the official supplier of the Italian Royal Household, resulting in its well-recognized logo based on the kingdom’s coat of arms. Inheriting the company in 1978, Miuccia Prada continues the legacy of her family, using her savvy, irreverent take on art and culture to produce standout clothing, shoes, and accessories year after year.