Rachel Zoe Zoe Deux Snake-Embossed Tote
- Snake-embossed calfskin with silvertone hardware.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with padded inset; 16 1/2" drop.
- Top tote handles with 6" drop.
- Belted top detailed with bar-slide ornament; magnetic snap closure.
- Inside, one zip, two open pockets.
- Metal feet protect bottom.
- Weighs approx. 3lbs 3oz.
- 12"H x 16"W x 6 1/2"D.
About Rachel Zoe:
Raised in Short Hills, NJ, Rachel Zoe began her career as a fashion editor in New York City, but her passion for old Hollywood and all things glamour soon took her to Los Angeles. There, she became known for her ability to create unexpected red carpet moments by combining her knowledge of haute couture with an eye for avant-garde trends and the perfect use of vintage. In 2006, Zoe released a collection of luxury handbags with Judith Leiber, and in 2009, Zoe launched a collection of jewelry, bags, scarves, and sunglasses designed to bring affordable glamour to a broader audience. Today, Zoe's eponymous brand is recognized for its vintage-inspired sophistication and allure and its mixable, matchable pieces designed to work together to create the perfect wardrobe.