RAINFOREST Men's Down Parka With Removable Hood
- Removable toggle-drawstring hood. Snap throat latch. Leather spread collar. Corrugated elbows. Adjustable hook-and-loop-tab cuffs. Rib-knit gaiter cuffs. Double snap vents.
- Snap flap chest pockets. Button flap bellows front pockets. Zip pocket at left sleeve.
- 33" center back length (approximately).
- Two-way zip-front closure. Button and snap storm placket.
- Lined with tech fabric. Two pockets and drawstring waist at interior.
- Available in Khaki.
- 45% polyester, 41% cotton, 11% nylon, 3% metal. Trim 1: 100% leather. Trim 2: 99% polyester, 1% spandex. Lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 100% down.
- Specialty care.
Rainforest was founded in 1986 by Jack Wu, wanting to deliver outerwear that was both fine quality and functional, in state-of-the-art designs and technologies. With almost thirty years of experience in the fashion industry, Rainforest is now the go-to brand for rugged, elegant luxury outerwear that stands the test of time. The collection of men's Rainforest jackets boasts a huge range of quilted bombers, parkas and waterproofs in so many great styles and colors they'll have your back covered for years to come.