UGG Women's Aldon Winter Boot
- 100% Leather
- Dyed Sheep Fur (Fur Origin: United States/United Kingdom/Spain/Ireland/Australia)
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 11" around
- Insole is 3mm PORON cushioning lined with UGGpure wool
- Water resistant leather
- Molded rubber outsole for traction
- Cuffable shaft
UGG began in the 70s as a small brand of sheepskin boots created by Brian Smith, an Australian surfer living in Southern Californian. Smith saw the opportunity to bring his designs to the sunny, relaxed shores of the Golden state. Rapidly gaining popularity in the active lifestyle market, UGG then became a global trend in the 2000s; today, the brand's boots and accessories continue to be adored for their rugged functionality and carefree Australian style. Focusing on cool mules and wooden platforms, UGG heels bring an Australian sensibility to stylish footwear. Sandy, neutral tones and inventive embellishments will team perfectly with a casual closet.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We guarantee the authenticity of every item we sell or 100% of your money back.
We guarantee You Receive item as described. Or your money back. Ensuring your trust is most important to us.