Wusthof 4582-7/20 8-in Classic Forged Cook's Knife
The Wusthof Classic 8 Inch Chef's Knife features a strong, versatile blade and will quickly become the most widely used knife in your kitchen. This limited edition anniversary edition features the 200 year anniversary etching on the blade. Make quick work of meats or a pile of vegetables that need chopping, slicing, or dicing. Wusthof Classic knives are forged from a single piece of high carbon no-stain steel, a specially alloyed steel. Painstakingly manufactured, these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a simply dish into a culinary pleasure. Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- High stain resistance
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WUSTHOF's Precision Edge Technology
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 2.0 x 0.5 Inches Brand: Wusthof Model: 4582-7/20-200
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free Shipping + Free Returns
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 14 days to return most Fashionbarn Shop purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned. For complete details, see our Shipping and Returns policies.
Women's Size Guide: