ZAC Zac Posen
ZAC POSEN Eartha Iconic Mini Top Handle Satchels, Navy
- Add a little sophisticated spice to your style with the ZAC Zac Posen™ Eartha Iconic Mini Top-Handle Handbag.
- Convertible handbag made of man-made materials.
- Fold-over top flap with turn-lock closure.
- Rolled top handle.
- Removable crossbody shoulder strap.
- Brand name logo embossed at bottom of exterior back wall.
- Decorative floral key chain and center pearl appliques with removable option to have it on whatever side is desired.
- Flat base to provide upright structure and protective feet.
- Spacious lined interior with back wall slide pocket.
- Measurements:Bottom Width: 6 in
- Depth: 2 1⁄4 in
- Height: 5 in
- Strap Length: 49 in
- Strap Drop: 24 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 22 in
- Handle Drop: 9 in
- Weight: 1 lb 0.8 oz
About ZAC Zac Posen:
New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.